- Other Title
- On the Shoalhaven
- Media category
- Materials used
- oil on canvas
99.9 x 91.2 cm stretcher; 125.6 x 116.1 x 9.5 cm frame
0 - Whole, 98.4 x 89.5 cm, SIGHT DIMENSION.
- Signature & date
Signed l.r. corner, red oil "Arthur Boyd". Not dated.
- Gift of the ANZ Bank Ltd Melbourne 1990
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Reproduced with permission of Bundanon Trust
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Shown in 1 exhibition
Rivers + Rocks: Select works of Arthur Boyd & Brett Whiteley (2001-2002):
- The Brett Whiteley Studio, Surry Hills 20 Oct 2001–27 Jan 2002
- Orange Regional Gallery, Orange 08 Feb 2002–10 Mar 2002
- New England Regional Art Museum, Armidale 15 Mar 2002–21 Apr 2002
- Noosa Regional Gallery, Queensland 10 May 2002–09 Jun 2002
- Perc Tucker Regional Gallery, Townsville 21 Jun 2002–21 Jul 2002
- Penrith Regional Gallery & The Lewers Bequest, Emu Plains 03 Aug 2002–08 Sep 2002
- Mornington Peninsula Regional Gallery, Mornington 25 Sep 2002–27 Oct 2002
- Art Gallery of Ballarat, Ballarat 01 Nov 2002–01 Dec 2002
Referenced in 4 publications
Sandra McGrath, The artist and the river, Sydney, 1982, 154, 155 (colour illus.).
Barry Pearce, Look, 'The legacy in Sydney Arthur Boyd', pg. 18-20, Melbourne, Jul 1999, 20.
John Walsh, Arthur Boyd, Shoalhaven and Beyond, New South Wales, 1995.
Gavin Wilson, Rivers + Rocks : select works of Arthur Boyd & Brett Whiteley, 'River + Rock', pg. 9-59, New South Wales, 2001, 35 (colour illus.).
Other works by Arthur Boyd
See more works