- Media category
- Materials used
- woodblock print, printed in black ink on heavy white Japanese Hitachi paper
- Hors Commerce
- 45.0 x 59.5 cm blockmark; 84.0 x 63.6 cm sheet
- Signature & date
Signed beneath the printed image l.r. corner, pencil "Zofrea". Not dated.
- Gift of the artist 2001
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Salvatore Zofrea. Licensed by Copyright Agency
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Shown in 1 exhibition
Salvatore Zofrea 'Appassionata': one hundred woodcuts:
- Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney 29 Mar 2000–08 May 2000
- Drill Hall Gallery, Australian National University, Canberra 07 Jun 2001–15 Jul 2001
Referenced in 3 publications
Glenis Israel, Artwise: visual arts 9-10, 'Salvatore Zofrea', pg. 123-125, Milton, 2011, 123, 124 (illus.).
Glenis Israel, Essential art: Victorian essential learning standards levels 5 & 6, 'Salvatore Zoffrea', pg. 104-107, Milton, 2007, 106 (illus.).
Hendrik Kolenberg and Anne Ryan, Salvatore Zofrea: Appassionata woodcuts, 'The artist's commentaries', pg. 16-45, Sydney, 2000. cat.no. 46
Other works by Salvatore Zofrea
See more works