- Media category
- Materials used
- Posthumous edition printed from original plate owned by Eric Denker.
- 39.8 x 22.4 cm image; 47.9 x 29.2 cm sheet
- Signature & date
Signed and dated u.r. "E D Hale 1888".
- Gift of Eric Denker 1999
- Not on display
- Accession number
- Artist information
Ellen Day Hale
Works in the collection
Shown in 1 exhibition
American women of the etching revival:
- High Museum of Art, Atlanta 09 Feb 1988–09 May 1988
- The Woodmere Art Museum 11 Jun 1988–21 Aug 1988
- The Hudson River Museum of Westchester 30 Oct 1988–12 Feb 1989
- National Museum of American History (Smithsonian), Washington D.C. 15 Mar 1989–31 May 1989
Referenced in 1 publication
Phyllis Peet, American women of the etching revival, Atlanta, 1988.