- Place where the work was made
- Media category
- Materials used
- etching, printed in black ink with plate tone on grey BFK Rives paper
- 34.5 x 17.8 cm platemark; 56.0 x 38.0 cm sheet
- Signature & date
Signed l.r., pencil "Lincoln". Not dated.
- D G Wilson Bequest Fund 2003
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Kevin Lincoln. Licensed by Copyright Agency
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Vane Lindesay is a Melbourne artist, writer and book designer with a life-long interest in Australian black-and-white art. His essays and features have appeared in various publications including the Age, Overland, Australian Book Review, the Australian Dictionary of Biography and the Australian Encyclopaedia. Previous books include 'The Inked-in Image: A social and historical survey of Australian comic art' (1979); 'Australian Popular Magazines' (1983); and 'Drawing From Life: A history of the Australian Black & White Artists' Club' (1994).
Where the work was made
Referenced in 1 publication
Hendrik Kolenberg, Kevin Lincoln: art and life, Richmond, 2006, 25-26.
Other works by Kevin Lincoln
See all 42 works