Curator insights - Contemporary galleries
Explore works from our contemporary collection. Click on the linked artwork to find out if it is currently on display in the Gallery.
630. Sol LeWitt Wall drawing #337: Two part drawing. The wall is divided vertically into two parts. Each part is divided horizontally and vertically into four equal parts. 1st part: Lines in four directions, one direction in each quarter. 2nd part: Lines in four directions, superimposed progressively.
636. Donald Judd Untitled
637. Carl Andre Steel-copper plain
638. Ugo Rondinone what do you want?
643. Frank Stella Untitled
639. Francis Alÿs Sleepers II
645. Yves Klein Portrait relief PR3 (portrait of Claude Pascal)
646. Rebecca Horn Pendulum with emu egg
647. Sir Anish Kapoor Void field
648. Joseph Kosuth One and three tables
649. Fiona Hall Cash crop
650. Ron Mueck Untitled (old woman in bed)
651. Richard Deacon Listening to reason
652. Richard Serra Plate pole prop