The Yiribana Gallery presents a selection of works from our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander collection.
It also includes the Yiribana Project Space, home to a range of changing exhibitions.
Yiribana means ‘this way’ in the language of the Eora people and acknowledges the location of the Gallery on Cadigal land.
Currently on show in Yiribana Gallery
until 22 Mar 2015
until 1 Nov 2015
Coming soon to Yiribana Gallery
4 Apr – 1 Nov 2015
See also the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander gallery
- Head towards the rear of the Gallery
- Take the escalators down three levels
- Turn left
- The Yiribana Gallery is on your left
- Take the lift (on your left) down two levels, to “3”
- Head through the double glass doors
- The Yiribana Gallery is across the foyer on your right