The photography gallery, launched in 2011, is dedicated to the display of the Gallery’s 4500-strong collection of photographs. The collection covers from the inception of the medium in the 19th century until now.
See also the Photography gallery
- Head towards the rear of the Gallery
- Take the escalators down two levels
- Turn left and left again
- The photography gallery is behind the large free-standing wall
- Take the lift (on your left) down one level, to “2”
- Exit into the photography gallery