The photography gallery, launched in 2011, is dedicated to the display of the Gallery’s 4500-strong collection of photographs. The collection covers from the inception of the medium in the 19th century until now.
The photography gallery is closed temporarily as the whole floor is given over to our summer exhibition Pop to popism. It will re-open next year with Loud!.
Photographs are still on display in other parts of the Gallery.
Coming soon to Photography gallery
25 Apr – 5 Jul 2015
See also the Photography gallery
- Head towards the rear of the Gallery
- Take the escalators down two levels
- Turn left and left again
- The photography gallery is behind the large free-standing wall
- Take the lift (on your left) down one level, to “2”
- Exit into the photography gallery