The UBS ArtZone is a dedicated space to learn, explore and enjoy contemporary art. Seating is provided for visitors to browse through related material, including the beautifully illustrated catalogue that accompanies the John Kaldor Family Collection, as well as the Gallery’s Contemporary app on several iPads.
The iPad app lets you explore some of the key artists and artworks on display. View high-quality images in extraordinary detail, discover stories of the artists and the art, get simple explanations of art terms including movements such as conceptual art and minimalism, and watch or listen to interviews with the people who make, collect, interpret and present the art.
- Head through the vestibule into the entrance court
- Turn left just before the ticketing and membership desk
- Take the stairs down two levels
- Turn left and left again
- Take the lift (on your left) down one level, to 2
- Exit the lift and turn left
- Turn left again and continue along the corridor
- The ArtZone is on your left, behind the stairs