19th + 20th c European art houses part of the holding of British Victorian painting and sculpture, many collected from the earliest days of the foundation of the Gallery.
See also the European galleries
- Head through the vestibule into the entrance court
- On your right you will see three large archways. 19th & 20th c European art is through the furthest archway
- Take the lift (on your left) up one level, to G
- Turn right into the entrance court and head towards the front of the Gallery
- On your left you will see three large archways. 19th & 20th c European art is through the closest archway