A Companion to Emily Dickinson
Wiley Blackwell | ISBN 9781118492161
Paperback – 544 pages
Member’s price: $56.66
Usually ships within 2–11 business days.
This companion to America's greatest woman poet showcases the diversity and excellence that characterize the thriving field of Dickinson studies.
• Covers biographical approaches of Dickinson, the historical, political and cultural contexts of her work, and its critical reception over the years
• Considers issues relating to the different formats in which Dickinson's lyrics have been published - manuscript, print, halftone and digital facsimile
• Provides incisive interventions into current critical discussions, as well as opening up fresh areas of critical inquiry
• Features new work being done in the critique of nineteenth-century American poetry generally, as well as new work being done in Dickinson studies
• Designed to be used alongside the Dickinson Electronic Archives, an online resource developed over the past ten years