Winner for 1945
"Tribute to Shakespeare"
Winner: Sir John Sulman Prize 1945
Finalists for 1945
- Douglas S Annand - Murals for Quantas Empire Airways, Margaret Street, Sydney [sic]
- James Cant - Projected Mural Panel on Workers Education
- James Cook - Patrol resting - panel for ACF
- Lyndon R Dadswell - Panel for Dining Room at Anzac House, Narrabeen
- Edgar Finlay - Seeing the Baby
- Edgar Finlay - In a Suburban Train
- A Gardiner - Samuel annointing Saul
- HF Weaver Hawkins - Mural Design "Warfare"
- Muriel E Hegarty - Mural on the walls of the Assembly Hall at the Infants' Dept, Central Junior Technical School, Darling Street, Rozelle
- Edith L Holmes - Barque "Law Hill"
- Nan Hortin - History of the Australian People
- Hope Kelly Jones - Coral Studies, Great Barrier Reef
- David A King - Returned
- Virgil Lo Schiavo - "Tribute to Shakespeare"
- Mary Maxwell - Ship Yard
- Herbert McClintock - The Jolly Swagman
- Miriam Moxham - Sport of Kings (The Preliminary)
- Pixie O'Harris - Murals at Goulburn District Hospital
- Pixie O'Harris - Murals at Katoomba District Hospital
- Desiderius Orban - Nude
- M D Paxton - Nativity
- E Lilian Pedersen - Mural "Carnival"
- Douglas B Snelling - Murals for American Service Clubs