Party After Hours survey competition
The following term and conditions apply to our online survey competition emailed to Art After Hours e-newsletter subscribers on Tuesday 8 October 2013. Complete the survey online by Sunday 20 October using the emailed link to go into the draw to win a double pass to the opening night of America: painting a nation.
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entering this competition indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition is a game of chance and the prize winner will be selected at random.
- The promoter is the Art Gallery of NSW, ABN 24 934 492 575, Art Gallery Rd, The Domain NSW 2000
- The promotion is held under a gratuitous lottery as per the NSW Government – Office of Gaming Liquor and Racing.
Eligibility and entry conditions
- The competition begins at 11.30am (AEST) on Tuesday 8 October 2013 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on Sunday 20 October 2013.
- Entry into this competition is free and open to all permanent residents of Australia, provided that they have completed the relevant Art Gallery of NSW survey. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Art Gallery of NSW, its agencies and companies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants agree that the Art Gallery of NSW may use their personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition.
- Eligible participants will be required to provide their email address to complete their entry. Entries are limited to one per entrant. Entrants who breach this limit forfeit their right to compete.
- The promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of the prize winner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the promoter, whose decision is final.
- Any costs associated with accessing the website/application is the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. All costs incurred by the prize winner must be borne by the prize winner, unless these costs are specified by the prize descriptions provided.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The competition is based on a game of chance where the prize winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The draw for the winner will take place at 10.00am (AEST) on Monday 21 October 2013 at the Art Gallery of NSW. If the winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prize winner notification
- The prize winner will be notified by email. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted after 2 weeks, an alternative winner will be drawn. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at 10am (AEST) on Monday 4 November 2013 at the Art Gallery of NSW
- Only the prize winner will be contacted by the Art Gallery of NSW.
- The prize is one double pass to the opening night of the exhibition America: painting a nation at the Art Gallery of NSW on Thursday 7 November 2013.
- The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time agreed by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by that prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.