Online Shop Administrator
Clerk Grade 1-2
Position number 14/50045883
Ongoing full-time, 35 hours/week
Rebecca Allport + 61 2 9225 1660 or Rebecca.Allport@ag.nsw.gov.au
Apply online through the Jobs NSW website
(search for 'art gallery’ in keywords)
Sunday 10 August 2014
Download information package
(PDF 598.8 KB)
The Online Shop Administrator is responsible for online stock management and the timely fulfilment of online orders. The role is also responsible for overseeing the Gallery Shop’s online presence by generating content, promotions and campaigns for a variety of platforms including the website, blog and social media.
Total salary package valued up to $66,036 per annum, including salary range $55,985 - $60,863 plus 9.5% employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Substantial experience in a retail environment, including bricks-and-mortar as well as online shops.
- Demonstrated success in the management and maintenance of an online retail presence and the timely fulfilment of online orders.
- Demonstrated ability to present and implement ideas, projects and campaigns.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to write original content that is accessible to a wide audience, engaging and accurate.
- Experience in working with web-publishing and social media applications and tools, including content management systems
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of visual arts.