(Scotland 11 Jan 1922 – 15 Nov 2012)
- Other titles:
- Nº 2 (blue with colour strips along edges)
- Media category
- Materials used
- synthetic polymer paint on canvas
254.0 x 188.0 cm stretcher
- Signature & date
- Signed and dated upper verso [canvas overlap], red felt tipped pen "Turnbull ... 1966".
- Gift of Edron Pty Ltd - 1995 through the auspices of Alistair McAlpine
- Accession number
- © William Turnbull/DACS. Licensed by VISCOPY, Sydney
- Not on display
Add this work to your own Art Set.