(Germany, Australia, France 1920–2004)
Woman with snake, Berlin
- Media category
- Materials used
- gelatin silver photograph
- Print 15, Suite II, edition no.23
24.2 x 36.1cm image; 30.4 x 40.4cm sheet
- Signature & date
- Signed verso, pencil "Helmut Newton". Not dated.
- Gift of Edron Pty Ltd - 1996 through the auspices of Alistair McAlpine
- Accession number
- Unable to display image due to copyright restrictions
- Not on display
- Bibliography (3)
Discipline and Beauty - women, fashion, photography 1997, 1997.
9774 (Author), Helmut Newton: Private Property, Munich, 1990, 30 (illus.). plate no. 196
7501 (Editor), Sotheby's London: Photographs, London, 06 May 1999, 62 (illus.). cat.no. 217 titled in this publication "Woman ans snake, Berlin", 1979.
- Exhibition history (1)
Discipline and Beauty, Art Gallery of New South Wales, 28 Jun 1997–17 Aug 1997.