( – )
1.6 x 1.2 cm (oval); 6.2 x 1.6 cm (pin)
This miniature might have come from the bequest of Mrs M. A. Dalley. In June of 1912 Mrs Dalley loaned to the Gallery 'a circular miniature of Napoleon'. After her death on 16 August 1921, the trustees noted at their board meeting (26 August 1921) that "Mrs Dalley bequeathed to the Trustees pictures,china, glassware, ivories, furniture etc etc which at the time of her death were in possession of the National Art Gallery."