(Australia 09 Jan 1887 – 11 Oct 1949)
5 3/4 x 8 3/4 in.
"This eighty-foot span stone bridge was designed by David Lennox to replace a former bridge over the Parramatta River. It was started in 1836 and opened in 1839, being given the name of its founder".
Hal Missingham, 'The etchings of Sydney Ure Smith', Ure Smith Pty. Limited, Sydney, 1950
Hal Missingham and Lionel Lindsay, The etchings of Sydney Ure Smith, Sydney, 1950, (illus.). plate no. 32; titled 'Lennox Bridge, Parramatta', etched 1917