(Germany, Australia, France 1920–2004)
Roselyne behind fence, Arcangues, France
- Media category
- Materials used
- gelatin silver photograph
- Print 3, Suite III, Edition 5/75
36.2 x 24.0cm image; 39.8 x 29.8cm sheet
- Signature & date
- Signed l.r. verso, pencil "Helmut Newton". Not dated.
- Gift of Edron Pty Ltd - 1995 through the auspices of Alistair McAlpine
- Accession number
- Unable to display image due to copyright restrictions
- Photography gallery
- Bibliography (1)
Discipline and Beauty - women, fashion, photography 1997, 1997.
- Exhibition history (1)
Discipline and Beauty, Art Gallery of New South Wales, 28 Jun 1997–17 Aug 1997.