(Germany, Australia, France 1920 – 2004)
Roselyne behind fence, Arcangues, France
- Media category
- Materials used
- gelatin silver photograph
- Print 3, Suite III, Edition 5/75
36.2 x 24.0 cm image; 39.8 x 29.8 cm sheet
- Signature & date
- Signed l.r. verso, pencil "Helmut Newton". Not dated.
- Gift of Edron Pty Ltd - 1995 through the auspices of Alistair McAlpine
- Accession number
- Unable to display image due to copyright restrictions
© Estate of Helmut Newton
- Not on display
- Bibliography (1)
Judy Annear, Discipline and Beauty - women, fashion, photography, Sydney, 1997.
- Exhibition history (2)
Discipline and Beauty, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 28 Jun 1997–17 Aug 1997
The fashion of Helmut Newton and Bettina Rheims, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 09 Feb 2013–17 May 2013
Add this work to your own Art Set.