(France 21 Jan 1885 – 02 Nov 1969)
recto: Incipe, parve puer
verso: Village scene
- Other titles:
- Begin small child, to recognise your mother with a smile
- Alternative title:
- Incipe, parve puer, risu cognoscere matrem
- pre 1920
- Media category
- Materials used
- bronze [double sided plaquette]
6.5 x 7.2 x 5.8 cm
- Signature & date
- Signed [recto] l.l.c., incised "Henry Dropsy". Not dated.
Signed [verso] l.l.c., incised "hD [in monogram]". Not dated.
- Gift of Jessie Macrae 1975
- Accession number
- Not on display
- Bibliography (1)
Anna Waldmann, Renée Free and Nicholas Draffin, Salon and Académie: the charm of tradition: a catalogue of nineteenth-century European salon works, Sydney, 1984, (illus.). no catalogue numbers
- Exhibition history (1)
Salon and Academie: the charm of tradition, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 15 Nov 1984–May 1985
Add this work to your own Art Set.