Mountains of Delphi, detached leaf from Sketchbook no. 11: Italy, Greece, Paris 1966
17 Mar 1895 - 02 Dec 1988
Place where the work was made
pen and black ink, carbon pencil, watercolour
11.3 x 20.1 cm sheet (irreg.)
Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
Gift of Alan & Jancis Rees 1997
Not on display
© A&J Rees. Licensed by VISCOPY, Sydney.
Where the work was made
Shown in 1 exhibition
Lloyd Rees in Europe (2002-04):
- Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney 09 Feb 2002–28 Apr 2002
- Bathurst Regional Art Gallery, Bathurst 13 Jun 2003–27 Jul 2003
- Albury Regional Gallery, Albury 06 Feb 2004–07 Mar 2004
- Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery, Launceston, Launceston 07 May 2004–27 Jun 2004
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, Hobart 09 Sep 2004–17 Oct 2004
- Mornington Peninsula Regional Gallery, Mornington 26 Oct 2004–05 Dec 2004
Referenced in 1 publication
Hendrik Kolenberg, Lloyd Rees in Europe, 'The drawings: 1966-67', pp 78-137, Sydney, 2002, 94 (colour illus.).