(Russia, France 1870 – 09 Feb 1960)
Petrouchka, The Negro's bedroom
- Other titles:
- Set design for Petrouchka
- Alternative title:
- Petrouchka, La chambre du Negre
- Media category
- Materials used
- gouache and pen and ink over pencil sketch
25.3 x 36.2 cm image/sheet
- Signature & date
- Signed and dated u.l. verso, ink "Alexander Benois/ ...1931". Signed l.l. sheet, pencil "Alexander Benois".
- Bequest of Dr Ewan Murray-Will 1971
- Accession number
- © Alexandre-Nikolayevich Benois/ADAGP. Licensed by Viscopy, Sydney
- Not on display
- Bibliography (1)
Renée Free, Modernism 1900-1950: prints and drawings from the collection, Sydney, 1994.
- Exhibition history (1)
Modernism 1900-1950: prints and drawings from the collection, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 23 Jul 1994–25 Sep 1994
Add this work to your own Art Set.